Tuesday 16 July 2013

3CE: Waterful Concealer


Concealer can be a life saver at many times as it can be used to cover blemishes, dark circles and imperfections. It has a similar usuage to foundation but thicker giving a higher coverage hiding pigmentation and blending imperfection to the surrounding skin tone.

The 3 Concept Eyes Waterful Concealer claims to "Excellently adheres to the skin, keeping it fresh and moist for long hours. It is effective in hiding dark circles and other skin flaws."



3CE Waterful Concealer is available in 2 shades #001 and #002. The product is in a squeezy tube, which is very hygienic and convenient to use. The small size make it very handy to carry around, for people who like to do touch up throughout their day.



Concealer in #001


When squeezed out the tube it gives a fairly thick consistency but when blended out with the fingers it glides very readily into a water base texture. Although it turns into a watery texture the coverage is still very high and the moist texture avoids it caking up. Even with a heavy handed application little cakey-ness is experienced. Dark circles can be minimise with no over drying and does not affect your make up. Spots and scars can be covered very well with no aggravation of the spots.

The concealer can be applied straight onto the skin with a small brush but I like to use my fingers after I've applied my foundation/ BB cream. I find using my finger more effective as the product can warm up between my fingers causing the application of the product to be more close to the skin giving a more natural finish. 



No make up, as you can see my dark circles are very dark and suffering from a few breakouts and scars especially on my forehead area



With BB cream, skin is more even but dark circles are still very predominant and scars are still to be seen

 

Looking slightly less zombie and more humane with less dark circles, spots and scars on the fore head is less visible.






With full face make up. Spots are hardly visible. YAYY!! Dark circles are reduced but I added a little puffy eye bag aegyo-sal look which is very popular in Korea at the moment. Even though the concealer is a watery base texture it does not slip and slide throughout the day, even in hot humid whether like Hong Kong (tried and tested ;) ). It doesn't crease or cause my mascara to run. No panda eyes experienced. I set my face with a little powder, making sure not the overdue it as I like to achieve the healthy dewy look, especially now as it is summer. With dewy foundation and now dewy concealer this look is easily achieved.

I really like this product definitely my favourite concealer. I've always been conscious of my dark circles that I've inherited from my mother. But with this waterful concealer I've managed to minimise them a lot compared to other concealers I've tried. The coverage is extremely high for the amount of product needed, therefore you can achieve a very natural look.

The only downside is there is not enough product in the tube, only 10 ml and the product can look a bit gloopy inside the tube but this factor does not affect the performance of the product . All in all I highly rate this product and recommend anyone who is looking for a good concealer especially people suffering from dark circles.


Rate: 9


Miss Budget Barbie =P



No comments:

Post a Comment