Wednesday 10 July 2013

3 Concept Eyes









3 Concept Eyes, 3CE is a Korean cosmetic line launched by Stylenanda in 2009. It base it's products in 3 different theme colours: orange, pink and beige.

I first noticed 3CE on instagram when I noticed the absolutely gorgeous models on LIKESTYLE. I've totally got a girl Crush on Park Sora she is one of the most gorgeous girl EVERR!!! I've always admire her flawless, glowy skin and relised she was using 3CE and couldn't wait to get my hands on some 3CE products!!!

In the video below I did a short review on my 3CE products and unboxed my Stylenanda parcel giving you guys a my first impressions and short review on the products =)




Part 1


Part 2


I also made a Cantonese version for the Chinese viewers  ^.^





Products mention:

-Lip Pigment: Electro Pink
-Lip pigemnt: Modern White
-Cream Blusher: Coral Coral
-Nail Laquer: BL09
-Nail Lacquer: VL05
-Nail Laquer: GT13
-Waterful Concealer #001
-Glossing Waterful Foundation: Milk Ivory
-Ice Cream Kit: Mint Caramel
-Ice cream Kit: Pink Biscuit
-Nail Remover Tissue
-Pore Silky Balm
-Enriched Treatment Face Oil
-Nursing Cream
-Energy Mist
-Nail Lacquer:BL01



Miss Budget Barbie ^.^



No comments:

Post a Comment