Thursday 9 May 2013

Sinful Colors Nail Polish

 It's such a beautiful day today, I think spring/summer is actually arriving!! Felt like it would never arrive with the amount of rain and wind we've had in the UK! I popped into my local Boots today having heard their selling Sinful colors nail polishes. I was so excited when I got there with their vast range of nail polishes. They ACTUALLY have every colour under the sun!! Lots of them look like dupes for other more expensive nail polishes :D I feel like the packaging relate slightly to China Glaze and they were only £1.99!!!!!!

By looking at the packaging and colour texture the polish seems to be quite good quality! They don't have that weird unmixed tone to it also!! I was lucky to have got there quick as lots of their colours were selling out! Sinful Colors is a brand made in the USA and they have over 70 beautifulll colours to pick from! I ended up picking out 3 which only cost me £5.97 :O I would usually pay more than that for one.

The colours I picked were Glass Pink, Cinderella and Frenzy >.<


Cinderalla, Frenzy and Glass Pink
 
 
 
The first colour I was immediately drawn to was Frenzy. Frenzy is this amazing colour as can be seen in the picture with lots of blue and pinky/purple glitter particles. It's such a statement polish and they had one similar named 'I Miss You' which had more pink glitter particles to it. Was such a hard decidion deciding which disco polish I wanted!! Application was a bit difficult with this one, as with all glitter polishes. I applied in a dabbing motion to ensure that my nail was saturated in glitter and repeat 2 more time prior to that! The result is pretty impressive! Frenzy dries smooth unlike some other glitter polishes I've used and a top coat is optional as it has a smooth, shiny finish to it.
 
 
Frenzy
 
 
Glass pink is a gorgeous colour that caught my eyes. It just reminded me of candy!! In the bottle you can see a baby pink colour with many gold reflecting glitter that are very fine!! I was slightly disappointed though when I applied it, as it was quite sheer, the colour is very subtle and faint. I was imagining a pop of pink candy haha!! But after applying 3 coats it is the most gorgeous natural nude pink everrr! The fine gold reflecting particles are sooo small that I feel like I'm mesmerised by it. It's such a wearable colour and would go with anything. Perfect colour for the spring/ summer as well. I think glass pink really decribes the polish perfectly.
 
 
 
Glass Pink
 
 
 
The next colour I got was Cinderella! I Just thought "Ohh my god how cute will this one go with Glass Pink!!" I think this one has to be my favourite. It's this soft pastel blue with pinky/ gold reflecting particles. The particles in this is even finer than Glass Pink. It's as if the particles are infused within the polish. This polish really reminds me of blue coloured ice cream for some reason!!
 
 
 
 
Cinderella
 
 
 
 
Overall I feel these products are definitely value for money!! All 3 colours I picked up performed amazingly and I'll definitely go back to purchase a few more shades. The texture of Glass Pink and Cinderella are a bit watery, but that is normally the case with pastel nail polishes, after the second coat I was satisfied with the result. All 3 of the polishes leave a glossy finish with no need to apply an additional top coat.
 
 
 
 



* I will update this blog in next week to talk about durability so watch out for that :)


p.s Quickly rush to your local Boots, as these polishes are flying off the shelves!!



Miss budget Barbie ^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment